The wedding package is available at Hotel Wassilioff, Grand Hotel Åsgårdstrand, Hotel Kong Carl, Morgedal Hotel, and Leikanger Fjordhotel. Attention: special wedding packages and prices apply to Midtåsen, Sandefjord.
We can offer a complete wedding package with everything included and make all arrangements to guarantee the success of your celebration!
The following is included in the wedding package:
Aperitif – Prosecco
One glass of aperitif on arrival, either in our lobby bar, your own lounge or in your own banquet room.
Compose your own three course wedding menu
Here you can choose freely your starter, main course and dessert. (See further down on this page). Feel free to ask for a tasting of menus and wines. (4 pers. Incl.)
Drinks for the dinner
White and red wine, alternatively beer or mineral water.
One glass of the house’s white wine is served with the starter.
Three glasses of the house’s red wine are served with the main course.
Coffee and digestives
Coffee and digestives are served after dessert.
One glass of Braastad VS or one glass of Baileys is included with coffee.
An open bar will be available from 22:00 to 1:30.
The drinks available in the open bar include Braastad VS, Gordons Gin, Smirnoff Vodka, Bacardi Rum/Razz, Ballantines Whisky, Aperol Spritz, beer, mineral water, house red and white wine. We mix and serve regular drinks in the bar at no extra charge.
See Wedding Package Terms further down this page
Compose your own wedding menu
- Creamy cauliflower soup with truffle oil
- Pan-seared scallops with cauliflower puree and dill mayonnaise
- Aquavit-cured salmon with horseradish cream and dill mayonnaise
- Fallow deer fillet with creamy savoy cabbage, red wine sauce and cranberries
- Roasted beef tenderloin with creamy potato gratin, root vegetables and a tasty red wine sauce
- Slow-braised beef cheeks marinated in Amarone, salt-baked shallots and homemade potato purée
- Royal chocolate mousse terrine with caramel crackers and raspberry sorbet
- The house’s panna cotta with coulis of fresh berries
- Passion fruit cream with fresh fruits and berries
- Homemade caramel pudding with freshly whipped cream
Wedding Package Terms
The minimum number of attendants for the package is 20 people.
The menu must be sent to us no later than 14 days before the event date.
Possibility of setting up a cake buffet for your own cakes and renting music equipment.
It is possible to change the dishes / drinks included in the package.
Possibility of wine upgrade – ask for a quote.
The wedding package is an all-inclusive offer that includes:
Rental of premises, party setting with white tablecloths and cloth napkins, candlesticks, all food and drink as described. The “personal touch” such as flower decorations, table cards and other ornaments is the organizers’ responsibility.
Cakes and flowers can be kept cool in the hotel from the day before the event.
The menus may vary between the hotels. Please contact the hotel where you wish to celebrate your wedding to inquire further – Our hotels